Slide ‘N’ Splash Water Slide with Detachable Pool for Hire in Sydney
Our Slide ‘N’ Splash water slide has a detachable pool, which means it can be used as a dry slide if the weather is not warm enough. These fun-sized water slides have brought incredible amounts of fun to families and large events throughout the searing heat of Sydney for almost 5 years. Contestants playing on the water slides climb up the ladder and slide down the inflatable into a cool, shallow (20-30cm) pool or ‘splash landing pad’ at the end. The Slide ‘N’ Splash can come with a shallow ‘splash landing pad’ or a pool. See above images for the difference. You can request either type, however, we cannot guarantee the availability of your choice.
Customers hire this water slide for their:
- school events,
- church events,
- school camps,
- company picnics,
- council family fun days,
- university events,
- after school care fun days,
- family fun days,
- corporate events,
- backyard parties,
- youth group events and loads more.
Requirements to properly set up at your event:
- Space: area of 10m length x 5m width and 5m height
- Access: direct access to the site
- Power: standard power supply, or we supply a generator for an additional charge
- Water: tap within 10 meters of setup
Rather something different than the Slide ‘N’ Splash? Take a look at our Jump N Splash range or our other water slides. We have something for all backyards and event sizes. Finally, whichever water slide you choose to hire, endless fun awaits. With water, speed and colour, they always take centre stage at backyard parties. A water slide is a great way to spice up your corporate events. Also, slightly larger options include the Fire N Ice, Wild Rapids or Wave Crush water slides.
Why you should book the with us?
Bucking Events is a subsidiary of Bubbling With Energy. With 27 years of operation, we are the largest and most experienced amusement operator in Australia.
Check out what we offer:
- Our vehicles have tracking devices allowing us to monitor our installers movements to ensure you have a trouble free hire.
- Our Inflatables comply with all relevant Australian Standards (AS3533). This includes fire retardant material, anchor points, design and SafeWork requirements (where applicable).
- We only use the correct matting at entry and exit points.
- More importantly we are the only amusement hire company in the world offering a training video to hirers where you don’t have one of our operators present. The video allows you to know how to keep the kids safe when you hire and monitor an inflatable yourself.
- Our installers will provide you with a wind meter to monitor winds conditions on the day.
- Installation will be done by highly trained staff who will go through an online installation checklist with you.
- All staff have working with children checks.
- Risk assessments are available upon request for all our products.
We want your business and we will ensure your journey with us is easy, safe and trouble free.
Book now with the knowledge we are offering value to all our services with inflatables of the highest quality.
1m wide with no steps to the set up area.
L 10m x W 5m x H 5m
Standard power supply.
Choose your party type
|Backyard Party||Schools, charities & sports clubs||Corporate|
Not a backyard party?
Backyard Party Pricing
4 Hours – $395
7 hours – $455
Not a school, charity or sports club?
Schools, charity & sports club pricing
2 Hours – $755
Each Hour after – $155
Not a corporate?
2 Hours – $905
Each Hour after – $155